12/01/2011

Change Surroundings of Sleeping - Creative Headboard for you


A sunny day!!(although it has a little cold) I’m so excited today! Why? Weekend is coming! Many things I wanna do, but relax and meet with my friends are the key! I wanna wake up naturally, have snacks I love and watch a movie. And you? I always think what I could share with you today, but now, I know it – something about different designs of headboard:
Maybe you think it’s a real headboard at you first sight, right? You make a mistake, it just a headboard wall decals. It’s so convenient that you can change the different style.



That’s right! It’s blackboard. You can draw different styles of headboard, just you like! It’s special and unique, right?
  
Wooden headboard. You can paint it your favorite colors and pictures. You can also DIY your wooden headboard as the pictures show, Mediterranean style – a story is presented……
 

A convenient and simple headboard. Recall my school time - studied till the night, read love novels and enjoyed favorite music all the night……
 


Postcard headboard shows unique and modern designs for your bedroom, and you cannot find others will be the same with you!



Fabrics within different letters patteren, modern and antique!
 

Hope you like them! And have a nice weekend!:D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment